With web check-in, Air Moldova passengers can save time and avoid unnecessary queues at the airport.
The online check-in function is available for all flights operated by HiSky. Web check-in is available starting 24 hours and up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure time.
How to proceed to the Web Check-in
Prepare the following two information that you will need to enter when requested:
- Passenger surname
- Booking code
Note. You can find the “Booking code”, as shown in the image below, in the email you will receive.
HiSky Web Check-in can be used with the following limitations / conditions:
Proceed with Web Check-in
- Web Check-in is opened 24 h prior to departure and is available until 3 hours before departure.
- Passenger must be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified on the boarding pass.
- If you have luggage to be checked, go to the baggage Drop Off counter (if available) or to the designated HiSky check-in desk, opened for the respective flight, in order to check the luggage. Note that baggage can be checked not later than 40 min before departure of the flight.
Some categories of passengers cannot use the Web Check-in. Please check below in which cases it is not possible to proceed with web check-in:
- Web check-in restrictions apply only to certain connecting flights with other carriers.
- Web check-in is not available for groups and unaccompanied minors.
- Restrictions may apply for passengers with special service requests (passengers with limited mobility, etc.)
- Restrictions may apply for passengers with special baggage as: sport equipment, pets etc.