HiSky accepts for transportation only dogs and cats and only with prior agreement of the air company.
Pets are carried in special cages only in the aircraft cabin. HiSky doesn’t accept for transportation big animals in the aircraft cabin.
The passenger shall declare to the ticket sales agent his/her intention to transport pets when buying the ticket. The animal and cage weight are not included in the standard baggage allowance, hence a fee of 60 euro per flight sector will be applied. Allowed weight of the cage shall not exceed 8 kg, and the total size shall be of 115 cm (25 x 40 x 50).
Acceptance for transportation of pets is done only with the condition that the passenger assumes full responsibility for them signing a special declaration at departure. HiSky shall not be liable for injury, loss, or death of the transported pet, as well as non-acceptance to transport to the destination point or through the transit point to the destination point.
If the passenger intends to transport the above-mentioned pets:
1. He/she shall provide the following documents:
- Pet passport
- Health certificate
- Vaccination certificate
- Animal shall have an electronic identification system (transponder) or a visible tattoo.
2. Shall take into account the following conditions:
- shall be clean, healthy, harmless;
- shall not be pregnant;
- shall not annoy passengers;
- shall be booked at least with 24 hours before the flight departure with a special code PETC, its weight and size;
- shall have a suitable cage, i.e. the animal can stay in a natural position, turn around and lie down (except guide dogs);
- shall be transported in the cabin only and never in the hold;
- be well ventilated;
- shall not be placed on the seat;
- the maximum weight of the pet, including the cage shall not be more than 8 kg;
- the maximum sum of dimensions shall not be more than 115 cm (25 x 40 x 50);
- securely fastened and made of a strong material that is leak-proof and cannot be easily destroyed by the animal inside it. Cardboard cat boxes are NOT suitable for air transport.